Next week is our last week of lessons for 2017! Can you believe it!?! So how do you maintain what you’ve learned while you are taking a (much needed) break?
- Play a concert for your family of all of your favourite pieces!
- Compose a piece and play it for your friends (use our composing challenge to help you!)
- As you pass the piano every day play one element of technique (a scale or a triad or even everything from a particular key!)
- Call a relative up and play a piece for them on the phone or via Skype!
- Play one of your pieces super fast, super slow and then just right
- Wake your family up with a concert! (but not too early!!)
Teach Piano Today has a great colouring sheet to help you while you are off!